|Oct 20, 2021||Vice Admiral John Nowell Jr||TBD|
|Oct 27, 2021||Sam Johnson||
City of Columbia Mayoral Candidate
- Welcome all attendees as they arrive.
- Make sure all attendees sign in.
- Accept $10.00 per plate for breakfast from visiting Rotarians or guests.
- Please bring enough cash to make change.
- Introduce guests when called on by the President.
- Leave attendance sheet for attendance chairman.
- Give money to Treasurer.
|Front Desk/Greeter||Blessing||Health & Happiness or Member Moment|
|Oct 20, 2021||Abby Anderson||Stephen West||Perry Lancaster|
|Oct 27, 2021||Katherine Anderson||Blake DuBose||Melissa Lindler|
|Nov 3, 2021||Mark Bokesch||Ann Elliott||Catherine Mabry|
|Nov 10, 2021||Trey Boone||Philip Flynn||Felicia Maloney|
|Nov 17, 2021||Sandy Brossard||Darren Foy||Mike Montgomery|
Meals on Wheels
Address for Pickup: 2817 Millwood Avenue (updated 5/19/18) Senior Resources Website
|Oct 22, 2021||Philip Flynn||Frank Rutkowski|
|Oct 29, 2021||Darren Foy||Gloria Saeed|
|Nov 5, 2021||Betsy Franklin-Best||Mark Timbes|
|Nov 12, 2021||Le Frye||Lee Ann Watson|
|Nov 19, 2021||Tommy Gibbons||Stephen West|
|Nov 26, 2021||Jimmy Gibbs||Jack Williamson|
|Dec 3, 2021||Paul Gillam||Austin McVay|
|Dec 10, 2021||Bryan Goodyear||Matthew Pollard|
- Club attendance goal is 100%.
- Minimum of 30% attendance at Capital Rotary Club regular meetings, 60% including make ups.
- Must be present for at least 60% of the meeting to be counted as having attended. (As a courtesy to the speaker, please let the speaker know if you must leave early. Avoid exiting in the middle of the speaker’s presentation.)
- If a member fails to attend as required, the member may be subject to termination unless the board consents to such non-attendance for good cause. Consecutive Absences – Any member who fails to attend or make up four consecutive regular meetings, shall be informed by the board that the member’s non-attendance may be considered a request to terminate membership in the club.