|Dec 15, 2021||Dr. Shawn Arent||UofSC Arnold School of Public Health|
|Dec 22, 2021||None- Christmas||None- Christmas|
|Dec 29, 2021||None- Happy New Year||None- Happy New Year|
- Welcome all attendees as they arrive.
- Make sure all attendees sign in.
- Accept $10.00 per plate for breakfast from visiting Rotarians or guests.
- Please bring enough cash to make change.
- Introduce guests when called on by the President.
- Leave attendance sheet for attendance chairman.
- Give money to Treasurer.
|Dec 15, 2021||Bob Davis||John Gregory||Travis McNeal|
|Dec 22, 2021||No Club Meeting||No Club Meeting||No Club Meeting|
|Dec 29, 2021||No Club Meeting||No Club Meeting||No Club Meeting|
|Jan 5, 2022||Blake DuBose||Jimmy Gibbs||John Gregory|
Meals on Wheels
Address for Pickup: 2817 Millwood Avenue (updated 5/19/18) Senior Resources Website
|Dec 10, 2021||Bryan Goodyear||Matthew Pollard|
|Dec 17, 2021||Perry Lancaster||Travis McNeal|
|Dec 24, 2021||John Gregory||
|Dec 31, 2021||Melissa Lindler||Rowland Alston|
|Jan 7, 2022||Catherine Mabry||Mark Bokesch|
|Jan 14, 2022||Felicia Maloney||Trey Boone|
|Jan 21, 2022||Philip Flynn||Sandy Brossard|
|Jan 28, 2022||Austin McVay||Ben Carlton|
|Feb 4, 2022||Rusty Monhollon||Ione Cockrell|
- Club attendance goal is 100%.
- Minimum of 30% attendance at Capital Rotary Club regular meetings, 60% including make ups.
- Must be present for at least 60% of the meeting to be counted as having attended. (As a courtesy to the speaker, please let the speaker know if you must leave early. Avoid exiting in the middle of the speaker’s presentation.)
- If a member fails to attend as required, the member may be subject to termination unless the board consents to such non-attendance for good cause. Consecutive Absences – Any member who fails to attend or make up four consecutive regular meetings, shall be informed by the board that the member’s non-attendance may be considered a request to terminate membership in the club.