|15 Jan 20||Steven Diaz||Hidden Wounds|
|22 Jan 20||Gary Branham||TBD|
|29 Jan 20||5th Wednesday||Williams Brice Stadium|
|5 Feb 20||Club Assembly||Club Assembly|
|12 Feb 20||TBD||TBD|
|19 Feb 20||TBD||TBD|
|26 Feb 20||Harvest Hope||Harvest Hope|
|4 Mar 20||Lanford Holloway||Terrastride and Huntstand|
|11 Mar 20||TBD||TBD|
|18 Mar 20||TBD||TBD|
|25 Mar 20||TBD||TBD|
You are requested to sit at the head table on your assigned day.
GREETER: Welcome all attendees as they arrive.
- Make sure all attendees sign in.
- Accept $10.00 per plate for breakfast from visiting Rotarians or guests.
- Please bring enough cash to make change.
- Introduce guests when called on by the President.
- Leave attendance sheet for attendance chairman.
- Give money to Treasurer.
|Front Desk||Greeter||Blessing||Health & Happiness|
|15 Jan 2020||Felicia Maloney||Tommy Gibbons||Alex Serkes|
|22 Jan 2020||Jack WIlliamson||Austin McVay||Chris Myers||Katherine Anderson|
|29 Jan 2020||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday|
|5 Feb 2020||Pat Dempster||Trey Boone||EJ Newby||Le Frye|
|12 Feb 2020||Mark Bokesch||Jack Williamson||Bob Davis||None|
|19 Feb 2020||Stephen West||Ben Carlton||Lee Ann Rice||Ann Elliott|
|26 Feb 2020||Mike Montgomery||Felicia Maloney||Stephen West||None|
|4 March 2020||Chris Myers||Perry Lancaster||Daniel Moses||Philip Flynn|
|11 March 2020||Pat Dempster||Alex Serkes||Betsy Franklin Best||None|
|15 Jan||Austin McVay|
|29 Jan||Jimmy Gibbs|
|12 Feb||Bryan Goodyear|
|26 Feb||Perry Lancaster|
|11 Mar||Paul Gillam|
Meals on Wheels
Address for Pickup: 2817 Millwood Avenue (updated 5/19/18) Senior Resources Website
|17 Jan 20||Philip Flynn||Mike Montgomery||24 Jan 20||Betsy Franklin Best||Stephen West|
|31 Jan 20||Neda Beal||Pat Dempster|
|7 Feb 20||Pete Pillow||Betsy Franklin Best|
|14 Feb 20||Bud Foy||Tony Thompson|
|21 Feb 20||Katherine Anderson||Ann Elliott|
|28 Feb 20||Le Frye||Jack Williamson|
|6 Mar 20||Jimmy Gibbs||Ione Cockrell|
|13 Mar 20||EJ Newby||Felicia Maloney|
- Club attendance goal is 100%.
- Minimum of 30% attendance at Capital Rotary Club regular meetings, 60% including make ups.
- Must be present for at least 60% of the meeting to be counted as having attended. (As a courtesy to the speaker, please let the speaker know if you must leave early. Avoid exiting in the middle of the speaker’s presentation.)
- If a member fails to attend as required, the member may be subject to termination unless the board consents to such non-attendance for good cause. Consecutive Absences – Any member who fails to attend or make up four consecutive regular meetings, shall be informed by the board that the member’s non-attendance may be considered a request to terminate membership in the club.