|18 Mar 20||Cancelled||Cancelled|
|25 Mar 20||Cancelled||Cancelled|
|1 Apr 20||Cancelled||Cancelled|
|8 April 20||Cancelled||Cancelled|
|15 April 20||Cancelled||Cancelled|
|22 April 20||Cancelled||Cancelled|
|29 April 20||Cancelled||Cancelled|
|6 May 20||Mark Arden||Liberia Project|
You are requested to sit at the head table on your assigned day.
GREETER: Welcome all attendees as they arrive.
- Make sure all attendees sign in.
- Accept $10.00 per plate for breakfast from visiting Rotarians or guests.
- Please bring enough cash to make change.
- Introduce guests when called on by the President.
- Leave attendance sheet for attendance chairman.
- Give money to Treasurer.
|Front Desk||Greeter||Blessing||Health & Happiness|
|1 Apr 2020||Cancelled||Cancelled||Cancelled||Cancelled|
|8 Apr 2020||Cancelled||Cancelled||Cancelled||Cancelled|
|15 Apr 2020||Cancelled||Cancelled||Cancelled||Cancelled|
|22 Apr 2020||Cancelled||Cancelled||Cancelled||Cancelled|
|29 Apr 2020||Cancelled||Cancelled||Cancelled||Cancelled|
Meals on Wheels
Address for Pickup: 2817 Millwood Avenue (updated 5/19/18) Senior Resources Website
|20 Mar 20||No Delivery||No Delivery||27 Mar 20||No Delivery||No Delivery|
|3 April 20||No Delivery||No Delivery|
|10 April 20||No Delivery||No Delivery|
|17 April 20||No Delivery||No Delivery|
|24 April 20||No Delivery||No Delivery|
|1 May 20||Mark Timbes||Neda Beal|
|8 May 20||Sandy Brossard||Sean Powers|
|15 May 20||Mike Montgomery||Le Frye|
|22 May 20||Philip Flynn||Abby Naas|
- Club attendance goal is 100%.
- Minimum of 30% attendance at Capital Rotary Club regular meetings, 60% including make ups.
- Must be present for at least 60% of the meeting to be counted as having attended. (As a courtesy to the speaker, please let the speaker know if you must leave early. Avoid exiting in the middle of the speaker’s presentation.)
- If a member fails to attend as required, the member may be subject to termination unless the board consents to such non-attendance for good cause. Consecutive Absences – Any member who fails to attend or make up four consecutive regular meetings, shall be informed by the board that the member’s non-attendance may be considered a request to terminate membership in the club.