|10 July 19||Steven Burritt||Exec. Dir. MADD SC|
|17 July 19||Eric David||Asst. District Governor|
|24 July 19||Blood Drive||Blood Drive|
|31 July 19||5th Wednesday||LRADAC|
|7 Aug 19||Ken Robertshaw||Fello Rotarian|
|14 Aug 19||TBD||TBD||21 Aug 19||TBD||TBD|
|28 Aug 19||TBD||TBD|
|4 Sep 19||TBD||TBD|
You are requested to sit at the head table on your assigned day.
GREETER: Welcome all attendees as they arrive.
- Make sure all attendees sign in.
- Accept $10.00 per plate for breakfast from visiting Rotarians or guests.
- Please bring enough cash to make change.
- Introduce guests when called on by the President.
- Leave attendance sheet for attendance chairman.
- Give money to Treasurer.
|Front Desk||Greeter||Blessing||Health & Happiness|
|24 July 2019||No Meeting||Blood Drive||No Meeting||Blood Drive|
|31 July 2019||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday|
|7 Aug 2019||Le Frye||Isaac Burt||Betsy Best||Hal Peacock|
|14 Aug 2019||Ann Elliott||Pat Dempster||Paul Gilliam||Rowland Alston|
|21 Aug 2019||Clint Yarborough||Jack Williamson||Hal Peacock||Chris Ray|
|28 Aug 2019||Pete Pillow||Sean Powers||Mark Bokesch||Andy Markl|
|4 Sep 2019||Felicia Maloney||Bill Beers||Chris Myers||Ann Elliott|
|7 Aug||Bill Beers||21 Aug||Pat Dempster||28 Aug||Philip Flynn||4 Sep||Trey Boone|
Meals on Wheels
Address for Pickup: 2817 Millwood Avenue (updated 5/19/18) Senior Resources Website
|12 July 19||Bill Beers||Pat Dempster|
|19 July 19||Bryan Goodyear||Philip Flynn|
|26 July 19||Rowland Alston||Jack Williamson|
|2 Aug 19||Catherine Mabry||Darren Foy|
|9 Aug 19||Ione Cockrell||Sean Powers|
|16 Aug 19||Mark Timbes||Tony Thompson|
|23 Aug 19||Mike Montgomery||Le Frye|
|30 Aug 19||Stephen West||Katherine Anderson|
|6 Sept 19||Trey Boone||Gloria Saeed|
|13 Sept 19||Paul Gillam||Andy Markl|
- Club attendance goal is 100%.
- Minimum of 30% attendance at Capital Rotary Club regular meetings, 60% including make ups.
- Must be present for at least 60% of the meeting to be counted as having attended. (As a courtesy to the speaker, please let the speaker know if you must leave early. Avoid exiting in the middle of the speaker’s presentation.)
- If a member fails to attend as required, the member may be subject to termination unless the board consents to such non-attendance for good cause. Consecutive Absences – Any member who fails to attend or make up four consecutive regular meetings, shall be informed by the board that the member’s non-attendance may be considered a request to terminate membership in the club.