|29 Nov 17||5th Wednesday||Tour of USC Law School|
|6 Dec 17||Christmas Party||Club Social|
|13 Dec 17||Dr. Les Hall||Dean USC School of Medicine|
|20 Dec 17||Cheryl Guy||My Jeopardy Experience|
|27 Dec 17||No Meeting||Christmas|
|3 Jan 18||No Meeting||New Years|
|10 Jan 18||Tommy Preston||Dir. of National Strategy & Engagement for Boeing|
You are requested to sit at the head table on your assigned day.
GREETER: Welcome all attendees as they arrive.
- Make sure all attendees sign in.
- Accept $10.00 per plate for breakfast from visiting Rotarians or guests.
- Please bring enough cash to make change.
- Introduce guests when called on by the President.
- Leave attendance sheet for attendance chairman.
- Give money to Treasurer.
|Front Desk||Greeter||Blessing||Health & Happiness|
|29 Nov 17||Hal Peacock||Perry Lancaster||Bill Spacek||Chris Myers|
|6 Dec 17||Andy Markl||Frank Rutkowski||Jack Williamson||Mark Bokesch|
|13 Dec 17||Christmas Social||Christmas Social||Christmas Social||Christmas Social|
|20 Dec 17||Chris Myers||Daniel Winders||Walker Williams||Kevin Werner|
|27 Dec 17||No Meeting||Christmas||No Meeting||Christmas|
|3 Jan 2018||No Meeting||New Years||No Meeting||New Years|
|10 Jan 2018|
|6 Dec||Tommy Gibbons|
Meals on Wheels
Address for Pickup (updated 8/15/17): Good Shepard Lutheran Church 3909 Forest Drive
Senior Resources Website
|1 Dec 17||Hal Peacock||Gloria Saeed|
|8 Dec 17||Clint Yarborough||Mary Katherine Bagnel|
|15 Dec 17||Darren Foy||Abby Naas|
|22 Dec 17||Jay Von Kolnitz||Steve Searcy|
|29 Dec 17|
|5 Jan 18|
|12 Jan 18|
- Club attendance goal is 100%.
- Minimum of 30% attendance at Capital Rotary Club regular meetings, 60% including make ups.
- Must be present for at least 60% of the meeting to be counted as having attended. (As a courtesy to the speaker, please let the speaker know if you must leave early. Avoid exiting in the middle of the speaker’s presentation.)
- If a member fails to attend as required, the member may be subject to termination unless the board consents to such non-attendance for good cause. Consecutive Absences – Any member who fails to attend or make up four consecutive regular meetings, shall be informed by the board that the member’s non-attendance may be considered a request to terminate membership in the club.