|3 Jan 18||No Meeting||New Years|
|10 Jan 18||Tommy Preston||Dir. of National Strategy & Engagement for Boeing|
|17 Jan 18||Stacey Atkinson||Youth in Transition|
|24 Jan 18||Doris Greene||State Chair for US Census Bureau|
|31 Jan 18||5th Wednesday||IT-oLogy|
|7 Feb 18||Club Assembly||Club Assembly|
|14 Feb 18||Bill Spangler||Congaree Riverkeeper|
|21 Feb 18||Volunteer Day||Harvest Hope|
|28 Feb 18||Dr. Steve Hefner||Superintendent Lexington/Richland 5|
|7 Mar 18||TBD||TBD|
You are requested to sit at the head table on your assigned day.
GREETER: Welcome all attendees as they arrive.
- Make sure all attendees sign in.
- Accept $10.00 per plate for breakfast from visiting Rotarians or guests.
- Please bring enough cash to make change.
- Introduce guests when called on by the President.
- Leave attendance sheet for attendance chairman.
- Give money to Treasurer.
|Front Desk||Greeter||Blessing||Health & Happiness|
|10 Jan 2018||Katherine Anderson||Pete Pillow||Mathew Pollard|
|17 Jan 2018||John Belsher||Lee Ann Rice||Frank Rutkowski||Elizabeth Franklin Best|
|24 Jan 2018||Carol Caulk||Bill Spacek||Tony Thompson||Ione Cockrell|
|31 Jan 2018||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday|
|7 Feb 2018||Ann Elliott||Qing Wang||Daniel Winders|
|14 Feb 2018||Tommy Gibbons||Jack Williamson||Neda Beal||Jimmy Gibbs|
|17 Jan||Mark Bokesch|
|24 Jan||Elizabeth Franklin Best|
Meals on Wheels
Address for Pickup (updated 8/15/17): Good Shepard Lutheran Church 3909 Forest Drive
Senior Resources Website
|12 Jan 18||Paul Gillam||Jack Williamson|
|19 Jan 18||Lee Ann Rice||Mike Montgomery|
|26 Jan 18||Ione Cockrell||Allison Way Hank|
|2 Feb 18||Jay Von Kolnitz||Tommy Phelps|
|9 Feb 18||Jon Belsher||Bill Beers|
|16 Feb 18 18||Robbie McCullough||Jim Potter|
|23 Feb 18||Stephen West||Tommy Gibbons|
|2 Mar 18||Blake DuBose||Ben Carlton|
- Club attendance goal is 100%.
- Minimum of 30% attendance at Capital Rotary Club regular meetings, 60% including make ups.
- Must be present for at least 60% of the meeting to be counted as having attended. (As a courtesy to the speaker, please let the speaker know if you must leave early. Avoid exiting in the middle of the speaker’s presentation.)
- If a member fails to attend as required, the member may be subject to termination unless the board consents to such non-attendance for good cause. Consecutive Absences – Any member who fails to attend or make up four consecutive regular meetings, shall be informed by the board that the member’s non-attendance may be considered a request to terminate membership in the club.