|19 Sept 18||Scott Powers||Experience Columbia SC Sports|
|26 Sept 18||Dave Mackey||Epworth ice Cream|
|3 Oct 18||Gilbert Walker||Exec. Dir., Columbia Housing Authority|
|10 Oct 18||Kim Kneel||Alala|
|17 Oct 18||Ron Tryon||CEO, SC United FC|
|24 Oct 18||Ben Johnson||Dir. of Research, SC Dept. of Commerce|
|31 Oct 18||5th Wednesday||Columbia College Tour|
|7 Nov 18||TBD||TBD|
You are requested to sit at the head table on your assigned day.
GREETER: Welcome all attendees as they arrive.
- Make sure all attendees sign in.
- Accept $10.00 per plate for breakfast from visiting Rotarians or guests.
- Please bring enough cash to make change.
- Introduce guests when called on by the President.
- Leave attendance sheet for attendance chairman.
- Give money to Treasurer.
|Front Desk||Greeter||Blessing||Health & Happiness|
|12 Sept 2018||Neda Beal||Mark Timbes||Darren Foy||Harry Carter|
|19 Sept 2018||Mark Bokesch||Stephen West||Trey Boone|
|26 Sept 2018||Ben Carlton||Clint Yarborough||Harry Carter||Darren Foy|
|3 Oct 2018||Bob Davis||Rowland Alston||Bryan Goodyear|
|10 Oct 2018||Bud Foy||Daniel Winders|
|17 Oct 2018||Chris Myers||Trey Boone||Andy Markl||Ann Elliott|
|24 Oct 2018||Denise Holland||Daniel Moses||Chris Myers||Ione Cockrell|
|31 Oct 2018||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday|
|7 Nov 2018||Felicia Maloney||Isaac Burt||Mathew Pollard||Gene Oliver|
|19 Sept||Rowland Alston|
|3 Oct||Isaac Burt|
|17 Oct||Daniel Winders|
|7 Nov||Daniel Moses|
Meals on Wheels
Address for Pickup: 2817 Millwood Avenue (updated 5/19/18) Senior Resources Website
|21 Sept 18||Bud Foy||Ann Elliott|
|28 Sept 18||Pete Pillow||Blake Dubose|
|5 Oct 18||Allyson Way Hank||Jimmy Gibbs|
|12 Oct 18||Mark Bokesch||Isaac Burt|
|19 Oct 18||Gloria Saeed||Hal Peacock|
|26 Oct 18||Katherine Anderson||Mark Timbes|
|2 Nov 18||Steve Searcy||Felicia Maloney|
- Club attendance goal is 100%.
- Minimum of 30% attendance at Capital Rotary Club regular meetings, 60% including make ups.
- Must be present for at least 60% of the meeting to be counted as having attended. (As a courtesy to the speaker, please let the speaker know if you must leave early. Avoid exiting in the middle of the speaker’s presentation.)
- If a member fails to attend as required, the member may be subject to termination unless the board consents to such non-attendance for good cause. Consecutive Absences – Any member who fails to attend or make up four consecutive regular meetings, shall be informed by the board that the member’s non-attendance may be considered a request to terminate membership in the club.