|23 May 18||Qing Wang||China|
|30 May 18||Dirk Brown||Blockchain & Cryptocurrency|
|6 Jun 18||5th Wednesday||Hunter-Gatherer Brewery|
|13 Jun 18||Amanda Jordan||Project Lifesaver|
|20 Jun 18||Club Assembly||Installation of Officers|
|27 Jun 18||CW Bowman||War Stories|
|4 July18||No Meeting||Club Closed|
|11 July 18||TBD||TBD|
You are requested to sit at the head table on your assigned day.
GREETER: Welcome all attendees as they arrive.
- Make sure all attendees sign in.
- Accept $10.00 per plate for breakfast from visiting Rotarians or guests.
- Please bring enough cash to make change.
- Introduce guests when called on by the President.
- Leave attendance sheet for attendance chairman.
- Give money to Treasurer.
|Front Desk||Greeter||Blessing||Health & Happiness|
|23 May 2018||Harry Carter||Katherine Anderson||John Belsher||John Guignard|
|30 May 2018||Blake DuBose||Katherine Anderson||Ann Elliott||Perry Lancaster|
|6 June 2018||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday|
|13 June 2018||Darren Foy||Jon Belsher||Tommy Gibbons||Robbie McCullough|
|20 June 2018||Bryan Goodyear||Carol Caulk||John Guignard||Abby Naas|
|27 June 2018||Marvin Huggins||Ann Elliott||Perry Lancaster||Hal Peacock|
|4 July 2018||No Meeting||No Meeting||No Meeting||No Meeting|
|11 July 2018||Andy Markl||Tommy Gibbons||Robbie McCullough||Jim Potter|
|30 May||Walker Williams|
|6 June||Katherine Anderson|
|20 June||Jon Belsher|
|27 June||Carol Caulk|
|11 July||Ann Elliott|
Meals on Wheels
Address for Pickup: 2817 Millwood Avenue (updated 5/19/18) Senior Resources Website
|25 May 18||Bob Davis||Neda Beal|
|1 June 18||Ross Oakley||Denise Holland|
|8 June 18||Mary Kather Bagnal||Bill Spacek|
|15 June 18||Austin McVay||Philip Flynn|
|22 June 18||Walker Williams||Chris Ray|
|29 June 18||John Guignard||Carol Caulk|
|6 July 18||Gloria Saeed||Abby Naas|
|13 July 18||Trey Boone|
|20 July 18||Andy Markl||Darren Foy||27 July 18||Kevin Werner||Mathew Pollard|
- Club attendance goal is 100%.
- Minimum of 30% attendance at Capital Rotary Club regular meetings, 60% including make ups.
- Must be present for at least 60% of the meeting to be counted as having attended. (As a courtesy to the speaker, please let the speaker know if you must leave early. Avoid exiting in the middle of the speaker’s presentation.)
- If a member fails to attend as required, the member may be subject to termination unless the board consents to such non-attendance for good cause. Consecutive Absences – Any member who fails to attend or make up four consecutive regular meetings, shall be informed by the board that the member’s non-attendance may be considered a request to terminate membership in the club.