|11 Sep 19||Jim Potter|
|18 Sep 19||Jason Caskey||President, UofSC Education Foundation|
|25 Sep 19||Amy Beth Franks||State of Five Points|
|2 Oct 19||TBD||TBD|
You are requested to sit at the head table on your assigned day.
GREETER: Welcome all attendees as they arrive.
- Make sure all attendees sign in.
- Accept $10.00 per plate for breakfast from visiting Rotarians or guests.
- Please bring enough cash to make change.
- Introduce guests when called on by the President.
- Leave attendance sheet for attendance chairman.
- Give money to Treasurer.
|Front Desk||Greeter||Blessing||Health & Happiness|
|4 Sep 2019||Felicia Maloney||Bill Beers||Chris Myers||Ann Elliott|
|11 Sep 2019||Pat Dempster||Betsy Franklin Best||Trey Boone||Darren Foy|
|18 Sep 2019||Ben Carlton||Jack Williamson||Rowland Alston||Sean Powers|
|25 Sep 2019||Sean Powers||Le Frye||Blake DuBose||Chris Myers|
|2 Oct 2019||Blake DuBose||Bryan Goodyear||Neda Beal||Gloria Saeed|
|4 Sep||Trey Boone||18 Sep||Andy Markl||2 Oct||Tommy Phelps|
Meals on Wheels
Address for Pickup: 2817 Millwood Avenue (updated 5/19/18) Senior Resources Website
|6 Sept 19||Trey Boone||Gloria Saeed|
|13 Sept 19||Paul Gillam||Andy Markl|
|20 Sep 19||Bud Foy||Blake DuBose|
|27 Sep 19||Pete Pillow||Jimmy Gibbs|
|4 Oct 19||Pet Dempster||Mark Bokesch|
|11 Oct 19||Issac Burt||Hal Peacock|
|18 Oct 19||Austin McVay||Mark Timbes|
|25 Oct 19||Felicia Maloney||Alex Serkes|
|1 Nov 19||Bryan Goodyear||Frank Rutkowski|
- Club attendance goal is 100%.
- Minimum of 30% attendance at Capital Rotary Club regular meetings, 60% including make ups.
- Must be present for at least 60% of the meeting to be counted as having attended. (As a courtesy to the speaker, please let the speaker know if you must leave early. Avoid exiting in the middle of the speaker’s presentation.)
- If a member fails to attend as required, the member may be subject to termination unless the board consents to such non-attendance for good cause. Consecutive Absences – Any member who fails to attend or make up four consecutive regular meetings, shall be informed by the board that the member’s non-attendance may be considered a request to terminate membership in the club.