|1 May 19||Stephanie Portnall||American Heart Association|
|8 May 19||Jill Gibson Thornwell|
|15 May 19||John Sherer||Historic Columbia|
|22 May 19||Eric J. Davis||Furtech|
|29 May 19||5th Wednesday||TBD|
|5 June 19||TBD||TBD|
You are requested to sit at the head table on your assigned day.
GREETER: Welcome all attendees as they arrive.
- Make sure all attendees sign in.
- Accept $10.00 per plate for breakfast from visiting Rotarians or guests.
- Please bring enough cash to make change.
- Introduce guests when called on by the President.
- Leave attendance sheet for attendance chairman.
- Give money to Treasurer.
|Front Desk||Greeter||Blessing||Health & Happiness|
|1 May 2019||Trey Boone||Ione Cockrell||Clint Yarborough||Melissa Lindler|
|8 May 2019||Bob Davis||Blake DuBose||Mike Montgomery||Katherine Anderson|
|15 May 2019||Hal Peacock||Katherine Anderson||Tommy Phelps||LeAnn Frye|
|22 May 2019||Bill Beers||EJ Newby||Rowland Alston||Harry Carter|
|29 May 2019||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday|
|5 June 2019||EJ Newby||Betsy Franklin Best||Catherine Mabry||Steve Searcy|
|1 May||Andy Markl|
|15 May||Matthew Pollard|
Meals on Wheels
Address for Pickup: 2817 Millwood Avenue (updated 5/19/18) Senior Resources Website
|10 May 19||Tommy Gibbons||Philip Flynn|
|17 May 19||Trey Boone||Daniel Moses|
|24 May 19||Blake DuBose||Isaac Burt|
|31 May 19||Gloria Saeed||Darren Foy|
|7 Jun 19||Ann Elliott||Hal Peacockr|
|14 Jun 19||Austin McVay||Melissa Lindler|
|21 Jun 19||Abby Naas||Pete Pillow|
|28 Jun 19||Frank Rutkowski||Neda Beal|
|5 July 19||Lee Ann Rice||Alan Serkes|
|12 July 19||Bill Beers||Pat Dempster|
|19 July 19||Bryan Goodyear||Philip Flynn|
- Club attendance goal is 100%.
- Minimum of 30% attendance at Capital Rotary Club regular meetings, 60% including make ups.
- Must be present for at least 60% of the meeting to be counted as having attended. (As a courtesy to the speaker, please let the speaker know if you must leave early. Avoid exiting in the middle of the speaker’s presentation.)
- If a member fails to attend as required, the member may be subject to termination unless the board consents to such non-attendance for good cause. Consecutive Absences – Any member who fails to attend or make up four consecutive regular meetings, shall be informed by the board that the member’s non-attendance may be considered a request to terminate membership in the club.