|6 Mar 19||Walter Hughes||Ghana Global Grant Project|
|13 Mar 19||Randolph Russell||Our Fading American Heritage|
|20 Mar 19||Beth Lowrie||Exec. Dir. RMHC|
|27 Mar 19||Club Social||Club Social|
|3 Apr 19||Kristen Beckham||Dominion Energy|
You are requested to sit at the head table on your assigned day.
GREETER: Welcome all attendees as they arrive.
- Make sure all attendees sign in.
- Accept $10.00 per plate for breakfast from visiting Rotarians or guests.
- Please bring enough cash to make change.
- Introduce guests when called on by the President.
- Leave attendance sheet for attendance chairman.
- Give money to Treasurer.
|Front Desk||Greeter||Blessing||Health & Happiness|
|6 Mar 2019||Austin McVay||Felicia Maloney||Bob Davis||Paul Gillam|
|13 Mar 2019||Mike Montgomery||LeAnn Frye||Perry Lancaster||Tommy Phelps|
|20 Mar 2019||Steve Searcy||Frank Rutkowski||Melissa Lindler||Brian Goodyear|
|27 Mar 2019||Ann Elliott||Daniel Winders||Paul Gillam||Walker Williams|
|3 Apr 2019||Walker Williams||Tony Thompson||Blake DuBose||Austin McVay|
|6 Mar||Melissa Lindler|
|20 Mar||Betsy Franklin Best|
Meals on Wheels
Address for Pickup: 2817 Millwood Avenue (updated 5/19/18) Senior Resources Website
|8 Mar 19||Jimmy Gibbs||Felicia Maloney|
|15 Mar 19||Andy Markl||Perry Lancaster|
|22 Mar 19||Ben Carlton||Rowland Alston|
|29 Mar 19||Mark Bokesch||Ann Elliott|
|5 Apr 19||ANdy Markl||Perry Lancaster|
|12 Apr 19||Mathew Pollard||Mary Katherine Bagnal|
|19 Apr 19||LeAnn Frye||Mark Timbes|
|26 Apr 19||Bryan Goodyear||Catherine Mabry|
|3 May 19||Austin McVay||Abby Naas|
- Club attendance goal is 100%.
- Minimum of 30% attendance at Capital Rotary Club regular meetings, 60% including make ups.
- Must be present for at least 60% of the meeting to be counted as having attended. (As a courtesy to the speaker, please let the speaker know if you must leave early. Avoid exiting in the middle of the speaker’s presentation.)
- If a member fails to attend as required, the member may be subject to termination unless the board consents to such non-attendance for good cause. Consecutive Absences – Any member who fails to attend or make up four consecutive regular meetings, shall be informed by the board that the member’s non-attendance may be considered a request to terminate membership in the club.