|20 Sep 17||Tim Arnold||CEO, Colonial Life|
|27 Sep 17||Sally Beacham||First Tee of Columbia|
|4 Oct 17||John Singerling||President, Palmetto Health|
|11 Oct 17||David Boucher||Membership in Rotary|
|18 Oct 17||Britt Dove||SLED Computer Crimes|
|25 Oct 17||Club Social||River Rat Brewery|
|1 Nov 17||Morihiko Nakara||SC Philharmonic|
You are requested to sit at the head table on your assigned day.
GREETER: Welcome all attendees as they arrive.
- Make sure all attendees sign in.
- Accept $10.00 per plate for breakfast from visiting Rotarians or guests.
- Please bring enough cash to make change.
- Introduce guests when called on by the President.
- Leave attendance sheet for attendance chairman.
- Give money to Treasurer.
|Front Desk||Greeter||Blessing||Health & Happiness|
|20 Sep 17||Felicia Maloney||Philip Flynn||Denise Holland||Ross Oakley|
|27 Sep 17||Ione Cockrell||Qing Wang||Gloria Saeed||Rowland Alston|
|4 Oct 17||Jay von Kolnitz||Andy Markl||Felicia Maloney||Stephen West|
|11 Oct 17||Darren Foy||Chris Myerst||Mathew Pollard||Tommy Gibbons|
|18 Oct 17||Gene Oliver||Kevin Werner||Tony Thompson||Allison Way Hank|
|25 Oct 17||Gloria Saeed||Mark Bkesch||Rowland Alston||Bill SPacek|
|1 Nov 17||Allison Brumfield||Katherine Anderson||Chris Ray||JFelicia Maloney|
|4 Oct 17||Neda Beal|
|18 Oct 17||Andy Markl|
|1 Nov 17||Ben Carlton|
Meals on Wheels
Address for Pickup (updated 8/15/17): Good Shepard Lutheran Church 3909 Forest Drive
Senior Resources Website
|22 Sep 17||Perry Lancaster||Mark Bokesch|
|29 Sep 17||Frank Rutkowski||Robbie McCullough|
|6 Oct 17||Mark Timbes||Carol Caulk|
|13 Oct17||Tony Thompson||Blake DuBose|
|20 Oct 17||Allison Brumfield||Jimmy Gibbs|
|27 Oct 17||Ione Cockrell||Ross Oakley|
|3 Nov 17||Bud Foy||EJ Newby|
|10 Nov 17||Chris Ray||Jack WIlliamson|
|17 Nov 17||Bob Davis||Rowland Alston|
|24 Nov 17||No-Run||No-Run|
- Club attendance goal is 100%.
- Minimum of 30% attendance at Capital Rotary Club regular meetings, 60% including make ups.
- Must be present for at least 60% of the meeting to be counted as having attended. (As a courtesy to the speaker, please let the speaker know if you must leave early. Avoid exiting in the middle of the speaker’s presentation.)
- If a member fails to attend as required, the member may be subject to termination unless the board consents to such non-attendance for good cause. Consecutive Absences – Any member who fails to attend or make up four consecutive regular meetings, shall be informed by the board that the member’s non-attendance may be considered a request to terminate membership in the club.