|16 Jan 19||Sherri Lyndon and Elliott Daniels||US Attorney for SC and Asst. US Attorney|
|23 Jan 19||Doris Green||US Census Bureau|
|30 Jan 19||Nephron Pharmaceuticals||4500 12th Street Extension, West Columbia|
|6 Feb 19||TBD||TBD|
|13 Feb 19||TBD||TBD|
|20 Feb 19||TBD||TBD|
|27 Feb 19||TBD||TBD|
|6 Mar 19||TBD||TBD|
You are requested to sit at the head table on your assigned day.
GREETER: Welcome all attendees as they arrive.
- Make sure all attendees sign in.
- Accept $10.00 per plate for breakfast from visiting Rotarians or guests.
- Please bring enough cash to make change.
- Introduce guests when called on by the President.
- Leave attendance sheet for attendance chairman.
- Give money to Treasurer.
|Front Desk||Greeter||Blessing||Health & Happiness|
|9 Jan 2019||Isaac Burt||Mary Katherine Bagnal||Mark Timbes||Gloria Saeed|
|16 Jan 2019||Ione Cockrell||Austin McVay||Ann Elliott||Daniel Mosesr|
|23 Jan 2019||Melissa Lindler||Mike Montgomery||Bob Davis||Isaac Burt|
|30 Jan 2019||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday||5th Wednesday|
|6 Feb 2019||Daniel Moses||Tommy Phelps||Daniel Moses||Rowland Alston|
|13 Feb 2019||Alex Serkes||Tommy Gibbons||Betsy Franklin Best||Allison Way Hank|
|20 Feb 2019||Catherine Mabry||Chris Myers||Ben Carlton||Felicia Maloney|
|27 Feb 2019||Tommy Phelps||Mathew Pollard||Jimmy Gibbs||Ben Carlton|
|6 Mar 2019||Austin McVay||Felicia Maloney||Allison Way Hank||Paul Gillam|
|9 Jan||Ione Cockrell|
|23 Jan||Tony Thompson|
|6 Feb||EJ Newby|
|20 Feb||Gloria Saeed|
|6 Mar||Bill Beers|
Meals on Wheels
Address for Pickup: 2817 Millwood Avenue (updated 5/19/18) Senior Resources Website
|4 Jan 19||Paul Gillam||Lee Ann Rice|
|11 Jan 19||Jack Williamson||Mike Montgomery|
|18 Jan 19||Alex Serkes||Tommy Phelps|
|25 Jan 19||Bill Beers||Blake Dubose|
|1 Feb 19||Stephen West||Betsy Best|
|8 Feb 19||Pete Pillow||Tony Thompson|
|15 Feb 19||Bud Foy||Ann Elliott|
|22 Feb 19||Katherine Anderson||Jack Williamson|
|1 Mar 19||EJ Newby||Steve Searcy|
|8 Mar 19||Jimmy Gibbs||Felicia Maloney|
- Club attendance goal is 100%.
- Minimum of 30% attendance at Capital Rotary Club regular meetings, 60% including make ups.
- Must be present for at least 60% of the meeting to be counted as having attended. (As a courtesy to the speaker, please let the speaker know if you must leave early. Avoid exiting in the middle of the speaker’s presentation.)
- If a member fails to attend as required, the member may be subject to termination unless the board consents to such non-attendance for good cause. Consecutive Absences – Any member who fails to attend or make up four consecutive regular meetings, shall be informed by the board that the member’s non-attendance may be considered a request to terminate membership in the club.